Middleborough Dental is back in business!
It’s with great excitement that we announce that dental treatments have now been eased from level 2 restrictions to level 1. This follows National Cabinet’s earlier decision to ease the restrictions from level 3 to level 2 back from the 27th April 2020.
More information can be found here.
This means that we are now able to perform all dental treatments and surgeries as per normal, with the exception of any person that has been affected by COVID-19.
Further to this, in the interests of our staff and patients, we would ask that if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, that you refrain from attending our clinic for an appointment.
To continue to help contain the spread of the virus, we will continue to take a number of precautions in line with the recommendations of the Australian Government and Australian Dental Association:
- We will postpone dental treatment for patients with a fever or any flu-like symptoms, or at risk of COVID-19. Referral for treatment in a hospital setting will be given in a dental emergency.
- We are spacing out appointment bookings and limiting the number of patients in our waiting room to support social distancing.
- We have installed clear protection barriers at the reception. Cashless payment is preferred via tapping or swiping your card for contactless payment.
- All personnel entering our premises will be encouraged to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- We adhere to the highest Australian standards of infection control in our treatment rooms.
- All dentists and dental assistants wear full personal protection equipment (PPE).
- We offer complimentary online consultation via emails, Facebook and WeChat messages.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Middleborough Dental for your dentistry needs. To book an appointment, please contact our friendly team on (03) 9808 0207.